How To Get Rid of Hickeys Instantly: Humans always love each other. And sometimes loving ones become more passionate to show their love and they kiss each other.
But They are Not Know How To Give Hickeys. They feelings to their loved ones. Its really beautiful when your loved ones shows you lot’s of love and care of you.
How To Get Rid of Hickeys ASAP
Some ways of showing love and care are huge, holding the hand, cuddling, a kiss or a passionate ‘French Kiss’. These are different ways to express your love and feel physically.
Why Do People Give Hickeys?
Every individual prefers his/her own way to express love and feelings. One of these passionate ways of expressing love is ‘Hickey’. Hickey is commonly known as Love Bite. It called A Hickey Kiss.
Best Ways To Get Rid of Hickeys
A Hickey is caused by biting along with sucking, most probably around neck or arm. This causes blood vessels to burst and form marks on the skin. It is a bruise formed by suction which bursts blood vessels of your skin.
You can get a hickey anywhere, but it looks the worst on your neck. The color of the hickey depends on how fast your body breaks down the blood.
Once you get your hickeys healed, there is rarely a chance of scar or mark left behind. It is really embarrassing for some people to go in public with kinds of hickeys.
You can hide hickeys using makeup products or dressing but these will not help in healing your hickeys. You can try the number of natural remedies to get rid of them.
What Are The Symptoms of Hickey?
The skin turns red or purple depending on your body. It is not painful but it looks really shameful if it gets noticed in public. So How to get rid of bad hickeys?.
What do hickeys look like
- In appearance, it looks really painful. But, it is painless at all. It is considered as a sign of love.
- In the beginning, it starts as burning red mark which turns bluish purple with time.
- These colors and marks on the skin are considered as a sign of passionate love.
- It disappears on its own within few weeks but most of the individuals always look for different ways to get rid of it.
How To Get Rid of Hickeys [Fastest Way]
So, here are some best ways to Get Rid of Hickey Naturally. From a large number of treatments available to get rid of Hickey, it is really difficult to consider the most effective way.
It is really tricky to get rid of Hickey on the neck. Luckily, in this article, we have presented the best ways to get rid of it.
How To Get Rid of Hickeys Fast?
To get rid of Hickey we can use Rubbing alcohol, using ice, heat, massage, peppermint oil, Aloe Vera, oranges and cocoa butter.
This method is the best and most effective if only a few hours have passed since you found your love bites/hickeys. Get 99% Isopropyl Alcohol Here.
* Using a cotton bud, apply a little alcohol on your hickey.
* Massage it gently for 5-10 minutes.
* At last, apply some moisturizer to yours.
Rubbing alcohol will reduce any irritation on your skin. It makes your skin dry. Repeat this remedy twice/thrice a day until you get rid of hickeys.
How To Remove Hickeys Using Ice
This is the most common and oldest way to treat any kind of bruise. Hickey is also a kind of bruise.
* Wrap some ice cubes in a towel/cloth.
* Press it over your Hickey for maximum time you can hold.
* Repeat this remedy several times a day until you get rid of your Hickey.
Ice will freeze the blood vessels and will help to minimize hickey marks by preventing blood vessels to burst more. A cold compress such as ice pack can help in preventing bleeding and bruise marks. You must use this method repeatedly after intervals of 15-20 minutes.
Some people claim that applying heat provided a faster recovery to their hickeys. Cold or Ice method is useful and effective for fresh hickeys, but heat is effective for the hickeys which are old and have already set in.
After hickeys are formed, your skin tries to absorb all the blood into the skin. Heat helps to make this process faster naturally by increasing the Flow of Blood. In this method, we will use heat which is appropriate for your skin.
* Heat some water to the level appropriate for your skin.
* Soak a cloth/towel in it.
* Apply this cloth/towel over your skin and press it gently for 5-10 minutes.
* Repeat this remedy several times a day until you get rid of your hickeys.
• NOTE: You can use heat method only when your hickey is 2 days or older. Else you can use Ice method.
How To Remove A Hickey In Seconds By Massage
Massaging the area of your skin where hickeys are present will control the flow of blood and will help to reduce the color due to hickeys. We can use this method when you get hickeys or even later on.
* Put a small towel over your hickey after soaking in hot water.
* Massage your skin gently by moving your fingers over the towel in a circular motion.
* Keep massaging your skin for 15 minutes.
* You can also place your fingers on the center of the towel, and apply some pressure and pull your fingertips towards the outer edges to massage your skin.
* You can massage your skin several times a day until you get rid of your hickeys.
Massaging your skin will break the blood clot and will help you to get rid of your hickeys.
5. Peppermint Oil
The tonic effect of peppermint can help to improve your blood circulation. It will also help to heal the capillary vessels which will burst in the condition of hickeys. Hence, peppermint is really useful in getting rid of hickeys.You can get best Peppermint Oil from here
- Apply some peppermint oil to the affected areas of your skin.
- You will realize some stingy sensation. But soon it will go away.
- You can also apply peppermint-based toothpaste over the affected areas for 5-10 minutes.
- Once you feel that stingy sensation has stopped, you can wash off your skin.
- Repeat this remedy once a day until you get rid of your hickeys.
This remedy is very effective if followed in the initial stage of hickeys.
Get Rid Hickey Using Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera possesses anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. we can call it as a natural moisturizer. Hence, it will help to reduce the sensitivity caused by hickeys over your skin. It will also be useful to heal the burst capillaries under your skin. Get Best Aloe Vera From here
- Get some natural and fresh Aloe Vera gel
- Apply it to the Affected Areas of The Skin
- If you could not found an Aloe Vera plant, you can also use aloe Vera-based gel or cream as an alternative solution
Follow this remedy twice or thrice a day.
This remedy is very effective as aloe vera is a Natural Ingredient which possesses the number of healing properties.
Oranges have a high amount of Vitamin C. Vitamin C has healing properties which will help you to get rid of your hickeys quickly. Also, Our body needs Vitamin C to heal your skin and make your skin fresh.
- Start drinking orange juice at large.
- Always try to drink homemade fresh orange juice instead of packaged orange juice available on the market.
- Packaged orange juice is also effective but fresh orange juice prepared at home is more effective.
- Drink orange juice twice or thrice a day to heal your skin and get rid of your hickeys.
Remove Hickey Using Cocoa Butter
Cocoa Butter proves to be an effective solution for repairing and protecting your skin from damage. It can also be helpful in healing your skin from hickeys. Most commonly, we use it as a moisturizer which helps in rebuilding, and growth of skin cells and skin tissues.Fresh Cocoa Butter is available Here.
- Apply a warm washcloth over your affected areas of skin.
- Once the affected area gets warm, apply some cocoa butter over it.
- Massage your skin gently for 5-10 minutes.
You can follow this remedy several times a day until you get rid of your hickeys.
In this remedy, cocoa butter will help to break the clotting of your blood and improve the circulation of blood.
You can also use almond oil or olive oil as an alternative solution if cocoa butter is not available.
We can tell Hickies as wounds which require time to heal. If you have the number of hickeys, these remedies can be effective in getting rid of it. It can take time to heal but these remedies are really effective.