How To Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes Dear Friend If you have a job which has lots of stress. It is called the situation of ‘insomnia’. If you work in a Night Shift and get get dark circles. you must have google “How to get rid of dark circles.
You may try million time it will appear again. Even after a lot of treatment it will appear gain.the area under your eyes are very thin. Usually very often , we take care of our under eyes.
Dark Circles Due To Genes?
Is it possible to have dark circles due to genes? Yes! It is truth that you have dark circles because your parents skin under eyes is thin. It is common both among men and women. Various of stress causing factors are responsible for dark circles to appear under your eyes. Mostly such dark circles are formed due to heredity, aging, mental stress, physical stress, working overnight, lack of sleep, unhealthy routine, etc.
Causes of Dark Circles
- Heredity: Dark circles under eyes moves from parents to children.
- Fatigue: One of the main reason for dark circle under eyes is fatigue.
- Allergies: Some of the allergetic skin reasons also cause dark circles under your eyes.
- Scratching of eyes: Rubbing or scratching the thin skin under your eyes also causes cells of the skin to die. Which leads to form dark circles under your eyes.
- Exposure to the heat: Direct exposure of the body to the sun can cause the skin under your eyes to have pigment of dark color. As a result, dark circles are formed. Home Remedies For Acne Scars overnight
- Overdose of makeup: Most of the makeup for eyes contains some chemicals. Some of these makeups contains chemicals which are allergenic to your skin. As a result you may develop habit of rubbing, scratching, itching and irritation. This leads to formation of dark circles under your eyes.
How To Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes By Home Remedies
Under the eyes, dark circles look very cumbersome and you can be treated easily with home remedies besides these expensive medicines. Read here below this all natural way to remove away your under eyes black dark Circles.
Castor has a property to make your skin healthy.This remedy is found to be useful for many of the skin problems. Take a cotton ball, dip it properly into the castor oil, and apply it firmly on the dark areas under your eyes. Move cotton ball frequently and gently around areas to clean. Do this for 15 minutes. Wash your face firmly with cold water.
Rose water is a natural ingredient and most beneficial for skin. It proves to be very refreshing for your skin. It is found to be very useful for people having skin problems and also for dark circles under eyes.
Dip a cotton ball in the rose water, apply this cotton ball around your dark circles firmly and gently. Do this for 15 minutes. Eyes will get a refreshing sensation. Now, wash your face with cold water. How To Get Chubby Cheeks In A Week
Sleep is required by the human body to repair and heal the cells daily. You must give your body a very nice sleep to stay healthy. Sleep a little more than daily and take more rest with closed eyes. Rest your eyes peacefully. You can heal your eyes quickly by practising more sleep and rest.
Almond oil can treat your skin better. As the skin under eyes is very thin, almond oil proves to be more beneficial. Massage your dark circle areas with some almond oil before going to sleep. Sleep peacefully after massage so that dark circle areas can soak the oil properly.
Wash your face in the morning with cold water. Repeat this for 2 – 3 days and you will quickly observe the results.
You will find cucumber used with various Face Packs and in various remedies. You can also find cucumbers used in spa and various massage. Cucumber has a soothing and stress revealing properties. It also possess the property of astringent.
Cucumber is the total refresher. Chop the regrigerated cucumber in slices. Apply these slices over your eyes. Sleep peacefully for 30 minutes – 1 hour. Remove the slices and wash your face with cold water. Repeat this daily for 1 week and you will quickly find those dark circles going away.
Just like cucumber, tomatoes also possess the properties to heal your skin and give refreshing feel. Tomato possess the bleaching property which can help to lighten your skin. Make a mixture of tomato juice and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
Refrigerate it for half an hour before applying. Apply this mixture over your dark circles. Rest for 10 – 20 minutes after applying this mixture. Gently wash your face with cold water. Practice this remedy for 2 – 3 days during a week.
Aloe Vera gel
Fresh aloe Vera gel can be easily found from a potted aloe Vera plant. Else it can also be found from any drug store. Take some cotton pads, apply fresh aloe Vera gel on it. Apply this aloe Vera gel pads over your dark circle areas and massage it for 2 minutes. Let these pads over it for 10 – 15 minutes. Wash your face with cold water after this. Repeat this process daily before going to bed. How To Get Rid of Your Dark Elbows And Knees Quickly
Honey is also a natural ingredient for various problems. Apply honey directly over the dark circle areas. Leave this over those areas for 15 minutes and take rest with closed eyes. Now, wash your face with cold water. Repeat this process daily for a week or two and you will find quick results.
- Dark circle is not a skin problem or a disease. But if you have some dark circles under your eyes. it will make you look tired, stressed, unhealthy, exhausted, old, less attractive and inactive. Thus it affects the personality of one’s own. The above remedies can be easily practiced at home for a week or two.
- All those remedies are very natural and found very effective for various skin problems. Sleep is equally necessary for those dark circles. Have some extra sleep and rest your eyes daily. This is found to be more effective for overall stress in the body.