Generally, people of most people are worried about their yellow teeth, Today we will give you detailed information about Home Remedies To Get White Teeth from the yellowing of this post in this post. You can make your teeth naturally white and for this, you can No need to spend too much money and this method is very safe and easy.
Home Remedies To Get White Teeth
Teeth of humans are the diamond ring. Right from the childhood, parents make sure that their child/children brush their teeth regularly. Smiling is the only thing which you wear every single moment! Have you ever thought that people notice clothing of others than is it likely that they judge even their smile? Yeah! They will. Our smile is enhanced with white teeth. Having Healthy white teeth and a great smile can even make you feel confident in public.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
Everyone in our society is obsessed with whitening / keeping their teeth healthy. If you want to look attractive, white teeth could help you a lot. Even in the TV ads, Internet ads, prints, and news you can find celebrities flashing their white bright smile which makes you think to have the attractive smile as them. In the year 2015, Americans spent about $11 billion on teeth whitening, including home products to whiten teeth.
CAUSES OF YELLOW TEETH
Many factors cause teeth to become yellowish, dull and lose its white sparkle. Several foods affect outer layer of teeth. Also, Plaque builds on teeth which makes it look yellow. A bitter truth is that no matter how many times people brush their teeth, they have stained teeth from their own habits. Habits such as drinking coffee or tea or smoking.
Three Shades of Teeth
1. Yellowish brown 2. Healthy white 3. Sparkling white
From these, Yellowish brown and Healthy white teeth are natural and common for everyone. While sparkling white teeth can only be achieved by bleaching. So, what is better? Healthy white and natural teeth or Sparkling white artificial teeth? Of course, you would go for healthy natural teeth.
Home Remedies To Get Natural Teeth Whitening
There are many products to whiten your teeth. But if you want whiter teeth, but also want to stay away from the use of chemicals, here are some home remedies which will surely help you.
Brush teeth after drinking or eating something It is one of the most used and best ways to keep teeth healthy. Brushing your teeth after having something is not easiest, but the simplest way to have healthy teeth.
2. Avoid smoking or drinking too much tea, coffee or soda Avoiding beverages may help to reduce staining of teeth by nearly 50 – 60 %. If you do regularly have any beverage, try to cut down intake of it. Have more plain water or milk after eating or drinking something staining or acidic to avoid negative effects of it.
3. Most Foods do not stain teeth, but if you are a smoker or if you have any beverage, you are very likely to have discolored teeth over time due to thinning of enamel.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda Hydrogen peroxide acts as an antibacterial agent and also a gum and mouth cleaner that keeps mouth away from germs. Use of hydrogen peroxide for mouth rinse can help a lot. Use half hydrogen peroxide and half water, swish it in the mouth for about 1 – 2 minutes, and rinse it properly. Also, hydrogen peroxide helps to keep fresh breath from killing Bacteria.
Also, same use can be made with baking soda. Take the small amount of baking soda with a small amount of hydrogen peroxide, make a paste of it and use to rinse your mouth. It removes plaque from teeth.
Teeth Whitening Home Remedies
To use these two remedies, you may brush your teeth as usual first. The mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide must be used very carefully because if you don’t it can scrub your enamel off from your teeth. And enamel does not grow back. The paste must be rubbed on your teeth for only about 30 seconds. Then quickly rinse your teeth well.
5. Coconut oil pulling Is it true? Can coconut oil help to clean your teeth? Yes! It can. Many people try to whiten their teeth by applying coconut oil to their teeth while brushing, and results are found very positive. It is very simple. Take a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it for about 10 – 15 minutes. Also, you can try by applying few drops of it on your toothbrush. Coconut oil has many antimicrobial properties and thus it is very helpful to keep your teeth healthy!
6. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural antibiotic teeth/gum cleanser. It can even remove hardest stains on your teeth. Shortly Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is very helpful for persons who are addicted to coffee, nicotine or smoking.
ACV is also professionally used for cleaning teeth. ACV contains acetic acid, potassium, magnesium, enzymes, and probiotics. pH of apple cider is the secret which helps to remove hardest of stains from teeth.
7. Lemon or Orange peels Just as ACV, many people believe that use of citrus fruits also helps for whitening teeth. It includes lemon, orange peels, and lemon essential oils. These are overall healthy foods which also help in regulating stomach acid. It digests food. But heavy use of acid can also cause enamel off from your teeth. Thus, it must not be used aggressively. Similar to ACV, after the use of orange peel, you must rinse your mouth to be safe!
Hence it is very necessary to have healthy teeth. It also affects the personality of each. Keep your teeth healthy with regular care and regularly brushing them. It is suggested to have natural whiteness of teeth rather having bleach.
Practically, teeth whitening will give you more reasons to smile. The more you smile the more you will stay happy in your life. Even if you think you are not happy, your smile can just change your mood. Your smile will have a great and positive outlook on life.
Physical appearance and even psychological aspects are boosted by a positive smile.Stay away from teeth whitening products as far as possible. Keep a routine care and natural remedies for a healthy smile! Keep smiling and Have a healthy smile!