Home Remedies For Body Pain: Experiencing body pain often is not a good sign. Body pain is such a problem which can appear in any person due to various different reasons.
Natural Remedies For Body Pain
You need to get treated as soon as possible so that you can carry out your daily schedule of work. With the help of natural home remedies, you can treat yourself to get relief from muscle or joint pain.
Body pain can be caused by several reasons such as long walks, physical activities, sitting or standing still for a long time, body weakness, fever, etc. Sometimes, the fatigue and tiresome caused by medicines can also leave you in the condition of body pain.
Body Pain is not a condition to worry as there is the number of Natural Remedies which you can try to get relief from your body pain.
The most important part of this topic is avoiding continues work. Avoiding continues work does not mean avoiding work. It means you can try to have proper rest between the activities you perform. Maintaining your body Fitness and Weight is also important.
Body pain is an irksome condition which is activated by the nervous system. Anyone can experience the condition of body pain anytime due to several changes in physical activities and environmental, biological and emotional changes. Every individual is considered to be the best person to determine the pain in his/her body.
Home Remedies For Body Pain
There are certain types of body pain such as chronic body pain, acute body pain, and back pain.
• Acute body pain is the result of illness or injuries in the body. Acute body pain generally occurs suddenly and disappears itself within the short time. It can last for few weeks or months.
• Chronic body pain is the pain which lasts over time and has no particular reason for it. Even after your body has been recovered from an injury or illness, you may experience some pain in your body.
It can last for few weeks or even years. In such conditions, you may find yourself suffering from loss of sleep. It is necessary to seek some medical help in such conditions.
• Back pain is the most common body pain. Back injury or fatigue are the reasons for back pain.
It is very easy to consider the reason for your body pain. This can be either physical activity or mental stress. Here are some causes of body pain:
* Muscle tension
* Muscle injuries
* Bacterial, flu or polio infections
* Thyroid problems
* Overuse of muscles in physical activities
* Lack of sleep
However, there are several natural home remedies which can help you to cure your body pain. In this post, we have listed some effective natural home remedies to treat your body pain.
Natural Home Remedies for treating your body pain are:
Cold Shower, Turmeric, Banana, Cherries, Cinnamon, Ginger, Apple Cider Vinegar, Rest, Meditation, Sleep, Basil Leaves (Tulsi), Cranberry Juice, White Willow Bark, Magnesium Rich Foods, and Massage.
1. Cold Shower:
If you have overworked muscles, you can get a huge relief from cold water. Overworked and overused muscles respond quickly to the cold water. To get an instant relief from such muscle pain, you can have a cold shower or bath. Having a cold compress can also help you to gain relief from your stiffed muscles.
* Apply cold packs to your muscles for 30-45 minutes.
* Follow this remedy every day.
* You will get an instant relief from your muscle pain.
Turmeric is often referred as a natural painkiller. As turmeric possesses anti-inflammatory properties, it has derived the term ‘natural painkiller’. You can use turmeric to treat and get an instant relief from your body pain.
* Prepare a mixture by heating the milk and adding a teaspoon of turmeric in it.
* Also, a mixture of salt, lemon juice, and fresh grounded/grated turmeric can be prepared.
* Apply any of these two mixtures on the affected area and get an instant relief from the pain.
* Leave this mixture for half an hour and then rinse it with warm water.
* Follow this remedy twice a day until you get complete relief from such body pain.
Often, the reason for muscle weakness is a potassium deficiency. Banana is rich in potassium. For strong and healthy muscles, potassium is the must.
* Adding banana in your daily diet can help you to get relief from your body pain. It also prevents you from fatigue.
* Make a habit of having a fresh banana or banana shake early in the morning for your breakfast.
* It will help you to get the potassium and calcium required by your body for developing muscles.
* It will also help you to get relief from your body pain.
Similar to bananas, cherries contain the high amount of potassium and magnesium. Potassium and magnesium are required by your body to avoid joint pain and conditions such as arthritis. Magnesium is also considered as a natural painkiller. Also, inflammation can be treated with potassium.
* You can use cherries in two different ways to treat your body pain.
* Eat 8-10 fresh cherries on daily basis to get relief from your body pain.
* You can also drink cherry syrup every day until you get relief from your body pain.
The Cinnamon is often used as a painkiller and also as a Natural Medicine for arthritis. Cinnamon possesses anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
* You can prepare a warm milk with 1 or half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and have it every morning to get relief from your body pain.
* You can also add some honey in milk to make it taste better.
* Also, a mixture of honey and cinnamon can help you to get relief from your body pain by applying it to the affected area. * Massage your affected area by this mixture and get your body pain away.
Ginger has many health benefits. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It is often used to treat body pain. Ginger is also helpful in controlling your blood circulation and maintaining the flow of your blood.
* Prepare a strong ginger tea and drink it regularly on daily basis to gain relief from your body pain.
* You can also prepare ginger pack by grating fresh ginger and wrapping it in a cotton cloth.
* Cotton cloth must be heated properly in water.
* On cooling, apply this ginger pack over your affected area for 15-20 minutes.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar:
One of the effective remedies to treat your body pain is apple cider vinegar remedy.
* While taking a bath, fill your bathtub with warm water and add two cups of apple cider vinegar in it.
* Now, soak your body in it for 15 minutes. * This will help you to get an instant relief from your body pain.
Your body needs rest after the daily workload. It is really necessary to rest your body peacefully between your daily activities. Your daily activities may include long walks, sports, exercises, lifting, working long hours, etc.
When these activities make your body muscles overworked, you experience body pain. You can make a routine to take rest between such activities to avoid your muscles of becoming overworked muscles and get relief from your body pain.
Meditation has a great effect on your body. It can quickly help you to get relief from your body pain. Sometimes, the reasons for your body pain is not just the physical load over your body, but the mental effect over your body.
Your body may require rest to fight depression, stress, anxiety and improve your mental health. Try meditation on daily basis to get relief from your body pain.
Lack of sleep, in the long run, can put you in the condition of body pain. Most of the people suffering from the sleeping disorder are found to have body pain. Proper sleep is important for your body.
Sleeping helps your body to gain essentials for performing daily activities. Proper sleep at night is always considered the best cure for body pain because it provides everything your body requires for performing daily activities.
11. Basil Leaves (Tulsi):
Basil Leaves are considered as one of the best medicinal herbs in Ayurveda. It is a great antibiotic and anti-inflammatory agent. It is very helpful to get an instant relief from body pain and fatigue.
* Take some handful of fresh basil leaves. * Boil some water and add these basil leaves in it.
* The color of leaves will turn reddish brown.
* You can also add a teaspoon of honey to it to make it taste better.
* Drink this homemade medicine every day to get relief from your body pain.
12. Cranberry juice:
Cranberry is often used to treat ulcers in the stomach and urinary tract infections. Since it is a good antioxidant, it is also effective in treating your body pain.
* You can drink a glass of cranberry juice every day until you get relief from your body pain.
* This remedy has been found effective to get relief from body pain and fatigue.
13. White Willow Bark:
The White Willow Bark is often used to treat the number of pains and aches. White willow bark is a herbal powder which contains salicin which gets converted into salicylic acid. This salicylic acid is helpful to get relief from body pain.
* Boil a teaspoon of white willow bark herbal powder with a cup of fresh water.
* Drink this herbal medicine when hot.
* Drinking this herbal medicine on daily basis will help you to get relief from your body pain. its very useful Home Remedies For Body Pain.
14. Magnesium-rich foods:
Adding some magnesium-rich foods to your daily diet can also help you to treat your body pain. Some of the best magnesium-rich foods are spinach, cocoa powder, black beans, flax seeds, almonds, cashews, swiss chard, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
Low levels of magnesium in the body can lead to the conditions of body pain. Start adding these magnesium-rich foods in your daily diet to get relief from your body pain.
Massaging your body with essential oils can also prove to be an effective remedy. Essential oils such as pine, lavender, peppermint, and ginger prove to be useful in this remedy.
Essential oils act as an anti-inflammatory agent which helps in relieving the body pain. Massaging your body from essential oils improves the flow and circulation of blood to your muscles. It also relaxes your body and muscles.
The above-mentioned remedies are completely natural and effective to treat your body pain. You can take any of these remedies into an effect on a daily basis to get relief from your body pain.
If you experience body pain even after using the above remedies and do not find any changes in your condition, you might need some medication.
When To Seek Medical Help?
If you continue to experience body pain even after using above remedies and do not find change and also notice some other symptoms such as:
* passing out
* trouble in breathing
* trouble with eating or drinking
If any of the above symptoms appear in your body along with body pain for more than two weeks, see your doctor for medical help. The doctor can consider your problem and treat your condition well. The doctor can also suggest you a medication plan to get rid of your body pain and aches.