Safed Musli Benefits In ancient times and in India, herbs have been used to make medicines. From ancient times till today, these herbs are used to make many medicines and they are successfully treated with all kinds of fatal diseases.
Safed Musli Benefits For Human Body
In this post we will talk about Safed Musli, white Musli, has the ability to eliminate the majority of diseases, let’s know everything is white muesli Below This Post.
What Is Safed Musli?
Safed Musli is a herb that is used for healing purpose. It is basically used for various Sexual Weaknesses and related problems. Its use has been very well described in Ayurveda. Ayurveda has rightly described the uses and Benefits of Safed Musli such as increasing strength, stamina, sexual health and many more.
What Are The Uses of Safed Musli?
Safed Musli is celebrated as a Diva Aushad (Aushadhi) with different medicinal properties in Ayurvedic Literature. Apart from Ayurveda, Safed Musli has a wide use in other medicinal systems in India as well as Asia.
The discovery of this Natural Herb has opened up new ways for the development of medicines and has also increased its demand. By being a part of Ayurveda, Safes Musli has no negative side effects.
Safed refers to ‘White’. Some other names of Safed Musli are ‘White Musli, ‘Indian Spider Plant’, ‘Swetha Musli’, Dholi Musli’, and ‘Asparagus Adscendens’. Safed Musli plants are thorny plants having a very small size, with white flowers and are found in panicles up to 120 cm long.
India is very rich in cultivating this magical herb. Many European countries imports this magical herb due to Safed Musli Benefits.
Health Benefits of Safed Musli
The benefits of Safed Musli plant can be derived from the tuberous roots as well as their seeds. Many ancient books regarding health and well being have had this natural herb mentioned in it due to various reasons as well as benefits.
Safed Musli can be used as a natural alternative to a chemical made substances like Viagra etc for various sexual benefits. The benefits of this Safed Musli herb is available in various forms such as powder and supplements.
None of the natural product can have benefits without some special properties. All the herbs which are included in Ayurveda have some of the other medical properties. Without any medical properties, it would not have been included in Ayurvedic herbs.
Some Medical Properties of it Are
- Androgenic properties
- Antacid properties
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Aphrodisiac properties
- And many other properties
Because of these properties, Safed Musli can be commonly used as a single substance to treat various of problems. Single herb has the number of benefits. Some Benefits of Safed Musli are:
Safed Musli is used as a natural remedy for diarrhea and dysentery. The powder of Safed Musli’s roots can be used to treat diarrhea. Deep fry root powder of it in ghee to treat throat as well as infections in your mouth.
2. Natural Alternative For Chemical Filled Viagra:
Safed Musli can boost immunity system of your body. Along with immunity, the overall health of your body can also be improved by Safed Musli. Safed Musli can cure the number of sexual deficiencies.
It helps to increase the number of sperm count. Premature ejaculation can be very well treated. Since ages, Safed Musli is used as a natural tonic for boosting sexual health. They believe that it is really a great booster for sexual life for both the genders.
Safed Musli is used as an overall health booster and tonic. Diabetes and related problems can also be treated with the help of it.
- Take 1 tsp powdered root of Safed Musli and some milk.
- Mix them well in a bowl.
- Consume this mixture every day in the morning and in evening.
- It can be consumed once or twice a day as per your requirement.
In Chattisgarh of India, it is believed that if you consume the leaves of Safed Musli only once in a year, your body can retain immunity from various diseases for the whole year. Taking the above-mentioned mixture can help you to get rid of Diabetes as well as boost your overall health.
Safed Musli Is Good For Sexual Health
Safed Musli is commonly known as a sex tonic. It is also known as Ayurveda Aphrodisiac compound. It is not limited up to males, it can be used by both males and females. Some refer Safed Musli as ‘Herbal Viagra’. It enhances and boosts once sexual performance as well as sexual time.
- It improves overall strength.
- Helps to get rid of all the male weaknesses related to sex.
- Helps in lack of erection or erectile dysfunction.
- Boosts urge for sex in both males and females.
- It beneficially increases the sperm count.
- Women can get rid of frigidity.
- Can provide natural lubrication in females during the period or conditions of vaginal dryness.
- Helps to get rid of premature ejaculation.
5. Safed Musli for Physical Fitness
The use of Safed Musli can be done to improve the overall physical fitness of an individual. That’s shown really good effects on the body.
- It’s really a good tonic for bodybuilders and athletes.
- Also helps to fight fatigue and physical weaknesses.
- Helps individuals to gain muscles.
- Helps individuals to gain weight and it is really beneficial for individuals with underweight.
Other health benefits of using Safed Musli products such as Safed Musli Capsules
Apart from the above-discussed benefits, Safed Musli has the number of benefits which are less known. If you face problems during sex or any problem in your sex life, Safed Musli has the number of solutions for you. Some other benefits of Safed Musli are:
- Boosts Immunity and Stamina at large.
- Increases the volume of your ejaculation.
- Improves the quality of your semen.
- Equally beneficial for both male and female.
- Health vitalizer. It also vitalizes sex hormones as well as reproductive system.
- It relieves stress and improves the mental health.
- Beneficial for cancer as well as diabetes patients. It also proves to be beneficial for individuals suffering from arthritis.
- Helps you to maintain your weight. You can control your weight.
- Avoids obesity and also helps you to lose weight.
- Some Safed Musli products also help you to deal with natal as well as postnatal problems.
- It also helps you to maintain the menstrual cycle.
How to use Safed Musli?
The powder of Saded Musli seeds and roots is generally available in the form of tonic or capsules.
1. Take 1-2 capsules of it in the early morning and night. It will improve the overall strength of your body as well as sexual performance in men.
2. It can also be used as a high nutritive tonic by pregnant women during pregnancy which helps in replenishing the essential nutrients and minerals.
● Some points to be kept in mind before using Safed Musli or Safed Musli products! Although Safed Musli and Safed Musli products have a large number of benefits, it is advisable to use it properly for positive results. Some points to be kept in mind are:-
- It is advisable to consult a doctor after the period of 3 months of use of Safed Musli or Safed Musli products. It is not for the long-term use.
- The most recommended quantity of consuming it is 16mg to 32mg per kg of your body weight. If you are above 150 lbs weight, 1.1g or 2.2g dosage is recommended.
- As stated above that Safed Musli is not for long-term use, avoid its overdose and go through the instructions mentioned in the product or supplements.
- For a breastfeeding mother or a pregnant lady, it is recommended to avoid the consumption of Safed Musli or Safed Musli products.
- Consult a doctor before using it in your daily routine for quick and best results.
- It is recommended to consume it with warm milk or water. Warm water is more recommended because it avoids any negative chocking effects.
● There is very high demand for Safed Musli roots in India because of its medical properties. Chlorophytum has been imported into various parts of the worlds, Many of the European countries import Safed Musli roots for availing its medical benefits.
White moosli consumption in India is around 500 tons per year and is exported to other countries to supply white mushley in India. White musli has many types of chemical properties and to make different types of products. Its roots are used only for work
● It is one of the most used herbs in Ayurvedic remedies. Since ages, there is a great demand for Safed Musli. The conclusion is that before using it, consult a doctor for medical advice to avoid any negative or side effects later.
You can find out the ‘Safed Musli Products’ from your local medical stores. If you cannot find any of the Safed Musli products at your nearest local medical stores, you can order them through many e-commerce websites.
The number of e-commerce brands provides various of Safed Musli products. Choose a suitable and a natural product. Hope some of these benefits and facts of Safed Musli can help you to get you an overall idea of this natural herb.