Today, yoga is being adopted all over the world. The practice of yoga is the key to our good health. Yoga corrects the work of our body and fixes many physical problems. Stress is removed by yoga, due to which positive person comes in yoga.
Yoga is not only a gift of good health but also beauty. The body’s shape becomes profitable, and the glow comes on the face, the hair fall closes, etc. The many asanas that come under yoga bring many benefits.
Some asanas reduce the body’s fat, some asanas fix blood flow, doing some rugs removes tension, etc. But not everyone has enough time in this futuristic life to do many asanas to benefit everything.
This problem was diagnosed by the famous Yoga Guru Shri Bikram Chaudhary Ji. In 1990, these yoga gurus created such a yoga action, which would give you the benefit of many yoga actions. The name of this composite yoga action was also named Bikram Yoga on the name of Yoga Guru Bikram Chaudhary. Let us know in detail in today’s article Bikram Yoga also known as hot yoga.
Hot Yoga – Know the Law and Benefits of Bikram Yoga
Bikram Yoga is not a particular branch of yoga. Instead, there is a collection of some rugs. Behram Ji has made a 90-minute yoga session by joining yoga postures, which is called Bikram Yoga. The practice of this yoga session helps make your body parts healthy and active.
This 90-minute Yoga session is done in the room, and its temperature is kept at 40-degree centigrade or above. This is done so that whenever you do this yoga, you get very sweat. This yoga action is done in a scorching environment; hence it is also known as Hot Yoga.
Hot Yoga(Bikram yoga) has the following 26 yoga postures: –
- Pranayama, or breathing practice, is aimed at relieving fatigue, relaxation, and at the same time concentrating on the upcoming lesson.
- Asana of the month – Ardha Chandrasana. It relaxes and gradually stretches the entire body’s muscles, as a result of which the Bikram yoga practitioner is now fully ready to perform basic exercises.
- Asana tilts to the feet – Padahastasana. Stretches the legs and gluteal muscles’ muscles, blood circulation in the brain becomes noticeably better, and pressure returns to normal.
- Asana stool – Utkatasana – increases the tension of the muscles in the legs and diaphragm. This asana is directed towards the peritoneal organs, the heart massage, and the lungs’ expansion.
- Asana Eagle – Garudasana. This exercise aims to develop coordination; This is because some tense body muscles while others relax. As a result of this asana, the back and joints’ pain go away, and the leg muscles are toned, the blood flow improves.
- Dandaaman Janushirasana exercise. This asana aims to develop a sense of stability, discipline and finding emotional inner harmony and balance. Physically, the back is relaxed, and leg muscles are strengthened.
- Asana Luka – Dandaaman Dhanurasana. This exercise aims to stimulate blood circulation in the chest so that the heart is saturated with oxygen. The press and muscles of the buttocks become taut.
- Asana Swallows – Tuladandasana. It exerts a moderate load on the heart, stimulates its intensive work, and releases blood, thereby cleans the blood vessels and enhancing brain activity. Asana Swallows – is an excellent prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Dandaaman Bibhakapad Paschmottanasana exercise. This asana is aimed at stretching the muscles of the back and strengthening blood flow to the joints. As the work of the small intestine is stimulated, the body is cleared of toxins.
- Triangle asana – Trikonasana. This exercise is aimed at simultaneously working out all the muscles of the body and increasing metabolism. This asana is beneficial for the fair sex with a broken menstrual cycle.
- Asana body contraction – Dandaaman Bibhakapad Janushirasana – stimulates the work of all glands of our body, especially the thyroid; it also helps to combat reproductive disorders and frequent chronic migraines.
- Asana tree – Tadasana – is aimed at stretching the spine and strengthening the back’s muscles, posture becomes better, the press is toned, the tension in the abdominal region is reduced.
- Padangushtasana exercise is aimed at developing balance and strengthening willpower, as well as stretching the leg muscles.
- Asana relaxation – Shavasana. Such an exercise relaxes every single muscle of our body, with the result that movement and blood and lymph return to normal and all organs are enriched.
- Exercise Pavanamuktasana, a massage of the organs inside the body naturally; This is especially beneficial for the digestive system.
- Asana Sit-up clears the lungs from the air that stagnates in them.
- Asana Cobra, Bhujangasana. During this exercise, the arms are strengthened, and the back muscles become flexible. Thus, diseases in the lumbar region, such as arthritis, are prevented. The efficiency of the liver and spleen increases, pressure returns to normal.
- Asana Locust, Shalabhasana. Great for those who have a sciatic nerve clamped or vertebrae are displaced, and besides, this is an excellent prevention of varicose veins. Such an exercise well tightens the gluteal muscles and contributes to everything “extra” from the sides is gone.
- Asana Purna Shalabhasana develops and tightens the press perfectly.
- Asana boats, Dhanurasana. Such an exercise contributes to the fact that the spine and the muscles around it become more flexible. All internal organs come to tone; if there were any violations in their work, the exercise contributes to its normalization.
- Hero asana, Supta Vajrasana. During this exercise, the ankles’ spinal muscles and the muscles are stretched, as a result of which the hips and abdomen are noticeably tightened. Also, the hero’s asana is the prevention of diseases such as gout and varicose veins.
- Asana turtle – Ardha Kurmasana – improves sleep, gets rid of frequent migraines, enhances memory, normalizes blood circulation in the brain, and prolongs our lives.
- Asana camel – Ustrasana – helps stretch the back muscles and eliminates internal experiences and disharmony.
- The rabbit asana – Sasangasana – helps reduce tension in the shoulders and neck and prevent colds.
- The exercises of Janushirasan and Paschimottanasana restore metabolism and appetite.
- Asana, during which the spine curls – Ardha Matsyendrasana – this is the final exercise of the whole complex, contributing to improving our body’s systems.
Bikram Yoga Benefits: Benefits of Bikram Yoga
First of all, it is worth noting that the successful result of practicing Bikram Yoga is entirely dependent on you. Regular classes, during which you fully devote yourself to practice, will very quickly bring success:
- This yoga action leads to sweating. Therefore, it is also helpful in weight loss.
- The regular practice of Bikram Yoga Poses makes the body flexible and comes to power.
- This yoga action is perfect for the body to do a detox. When sweating comes out from the body, all the venomous methods are also removed.
- Bikram Kriya is practiced in a hot place, which leads to the entire body. So if there is a pain in the muscles, then it is very relaxing.
- It cures your chronic injuries and prevents you from having them in the future.
- It many diseases associated with abdominal It gets cured, which is very important for good health.
- It has the essence of 26 yoga postures, so doing it does have 26 different advantages of rugs.
Bikram yoga brings a person physical health and discipline, balance within himself, and harmony with the outside world. It is an excellent and useful tool for self-development.
Some more benefits of Hot yoga:
- Hot yoga and traditional provokes active burning of calories, which lasts some time after classes. In the case of Bikram yoga, things are even better – due to high temperatures, losing weight is even faster. Thus, hot yoga is excellent, and most importantly, a quick way to lose weight, get rid of cellulite in a short time, and bring your body into good shape.
- Due to the high temperatures in the room, you sweat profusely, which means that unnecessary toxins and slugs leave the body through the skin along with the body.
- A body that has been in a highly heated room for a long time tends to gain more flexibility, which means that stretching exercises will be more painless for you.
- Hot yoga has a good effect on the heart, strengthening the cardiovascular system and respiratory system.
- This kind of yoga is best for quick recovery of injuries of varying severity.
- Bikram yoga will help you relax after a hard day and put your nervous system in order.
Some things to note in Bikram Yoga
Bikram Yoga is a full 10-minute session. But yoga is not a game in a very hot environment. Initially, you will feel that you will leave outside the class. But instead of doing it sitting down. Close the mouth, breathe in / out from the nose. This will get you recuperating in 1 minute.
If you are going to Class Bikram Yoga, then keep yourself hydrated. Drink more water in the day. This does not mean that you are standing outside the class and drinking lots of water. Instead, you should drink water for very long.
Many people drink water in class while doing this. But do not drink water while doing it; you can drink if you feel necessary. But do not get unnecessarily because it affects your abdomen.
Always go to class time and especially new ones. With this, you will find time to go in, change clothes, lay your mat, and sit on it. You can interact with your teacher, as well. Because if you have an injury or other problem, your teacher will train you accordingly.
Harms of hot yoga:
- The first and, perhaps, the main disadvantage of hot yoga is that it can be practiced only by absolutely healthy people, who, alas, are few in big cities. Contraindications include even the presence of such a seemingly insignificant disease as vascular dystonia. If you react badly to temperature fluctuations, Bikram is a yoga pleasure unattainable because practicing in this mode can cause dizziness or even faint in people with weak vessels. The same applies to people with heart disease.
- It is forbidden to engage in hot yoga if you have varicose veins, as pressure on the vessels will only aggravate their condition.
- When we are stuffy and hot, we feel thirsty. This is a natural process. In the conditions of Bikram Yoga, there is abundant sweating, and, of course, I want to drink twice as much. This means that the load on the kidneys increases.
- Yoga should not be practiced in the morning because after training, and the body cannot recover and quickly return to the usual rhythm.